Be a Team Member
Our Team Members are on the rainforest frontline. Greeting guests, making cocktails, serving pizza and hosting events, they’re flexible team players who aren’t afraid to get stuck in. They know that little things matter, and are dedicated to making every visit amazing, every time.
Be a Manager
Our Managers are great all-rounders. Organised, supportive leaders with an eagle eye for detail, they’re responsible for all things Treetop – from totting up the finances to keeping the team happy, safe, and inspired to go above and beyond.
Be part of our Central Support Team
From finance to marketing, design to data analytics, our Central Support Team are hard at work behind the scenes. Enthusiastic and forward thinking, they make sure Team Members and Managers have all the tools they need to keep things running smoothly on the rainforest floor.
Working & playing
Look out for our Leicester Team Member recruitment starting in May
- Highcross, Leicester
- £8.21 per hour rising to £8.40 per hour after graduation from training programme
- Job Description
We started Treetop to be a place where everyone is welcome and can enjoy fun-filled mini golf adventures. Our first indoor mini golf attraction opened in Cardiff in 2015, our second site opened in Manchester in 2018 and we’re now expanding. We’re excited to be opening at Highcross Leicester in June 2019!
A visit to Treetop is a chance to have lots of mini golf fun, hang out at The Market bar and café and making memories together - we’re here for everyone from families and friends to first dates and work mates.
Our Team Member role is really varied; you’ll be greeting our guests at reception, making sure guests are having fun on our courses, serving exotic cocktails, cracking coffee and pizza in our Market café and bar. We’re on a mission to make every moment an adventure for our guests and we’re building a team who deliver exceptional standards and outstanding experiences for every guest, every time.
Could you be who we’re looking for?
- Have you got a welcoming and friendly personality?
- Are you respectful, caring and considerate of those around you?
- Do you love to engage with guests and make sure they have a fantastic experience?
- Do you go above and beyond to anticipate peoples’ needs and wants before they ask?
- Are you open to receiving feedback and expanding your skills with support and training?
- Do you believe the details really matter and that having ways of doing things helps every guest have a brilliant experience?
- Have you got the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all those questions, we’d love to hear from you.
Above all, we work as a team at Treetop and you will get stuck in to welcome and take care of guests, process transactions, serve in the bar and cafe, host parties & events, help maintain the courses and more…all in our Amazon rainforest world!
What we’ll offer:
- £8.21 per hour rising to £8.40 per hour on graduation from our training programme
- Performance related monthly and end of year bonus programme
- Treetop perks to include birthday treats, team events, on duty discounts & friends and family discounts whilst off duty
- 28 days holiday (or pro-rata) including Public Bank Holidays
If you’re ready for a new adventure, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and any covering information to email@example.com
On the lookout
Can’t see the job you’re looking for? Don’t worry, we’re always interested in hearing from talented people who want to join our team.
To apply for our Cardiff team send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for our Manchester team send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.