Be a Team Member
Our Team Members are on the rainforest frontline. Greeting guests, making cocktails, serving pizza and hosting events, they’re flexible team players who aren’t afraid to get stuck in. They know that little things matter, and are dedicated to making every visit amazing, every time.
Be a Manager
Our Managers are great all-rounders. Organised, supportive leaders with an eagle eye for detail, they’re responsible for all things Treetop – from totting up the finances to keeping the team happy, safe, and inspired to go above and beyond.
Be part of our Central Support Team
From finance to marketing, design to data analytics, our Central Support Team are hard at work behind the scenes. Enthusiastic and forward thinking, they make sure Team Members and Managers have all the tools they need to keep things running smoothly on the rainforest floor.
Working & playing
Take a look at our current openings below...
- The Printworks, Manchester
- £7.83/hr - £8.00/hr
- Job Description
We’re on a mission to make every moment an adventure for our guests. Treetop Adventure Golf was started by Elizabeth and Chris as a place where everyone is welcome and can enjoy fun-filled mini golf adventures. Our guests escape from reality, step into our Amazon rainforest world and hang out in our village bar and café. A visit to Treetop is a chance to make memories with family, friends and colleagues – we’re here for everything from the 10th birthday party to date night and a team get-together.Our team member role is very varied role from greeting our new guests at reception, walking the course making sure our guests are having a great experience to serving cocktails, coffees and pizza in our café and bar area. That’s why we’re building a team who go above and beyond to deliver exceptional standards and provide outstanding mini golf entertainment for every guest, every time.
Could you be who we are looking for?- Have you got a welcoming, positive and friendly personality?
- Are you respectful, caring and considerate of those around you?
- Do you genuinely love to engage with people to make sure they have a fantastic experience?
- Do you go above and beyond to anticipate peoples’ needs and wants before they ask?
- Are you open to receiving feedback and expanding your skills with support and training?
- Do you understand that the details really matter and processes and standards help make sure every guest has a safe and brilliant experience?
- Have you got the flexibility to work evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all those questions, we would love to hear from you.
Above all, we work as a team at Treetop and you will get stuck in to welcome and take care of guests, process transactions, serve in the bar and cafe, host kids parties and corporate events, help maintain the courses and more…all in an Amazon rainforest world!
What we’ll offer- £7.83 per hour rising to £8.00 per hour on graduation from our training programme
- Performance related monthly and end of year bonus scheme
- Discounted food and drink on duty
- Friends and family discounts on food, drink and mini golf off duty
- Pro-rata 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
If you’re ready for a new adventure, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and any covering information to email@example.com
On the lookout
Can’t see the job you’re looking for? Don’t worry, we’re always interested in hearing from talented people who want to join our team.
To apply for our Cardiff team send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for our Manchester team send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.