Be a Team Member
Our Team Members are on the rainforest frontline. Greeting guests, making cocktails, serving pizza and hosting events, they’re flexible team players who aren’t afraid to get stuck in. They know that little things matter, and are dedicated to making every visit amazing, every time.
Be a Manager
Our Managers are great all-rounders. Organised, supportive leaders with an eagle eye for detail, they’re responsible for all things Treetop – from totting up the finances to keeping the team happy, safe, and inspired to go above and beyond.
Be part of our Central Support Team
From finance to marketing, design to data analytics, our Central Support Team are hard at work behind the scenes. Enthusiastic and forward thinking, they make sure Team Members and Managers have all the tools they need to keep things running smoothly on the rainforest floor.
Working & playing
Look below for our current openings
- Highcross, Leicester
- £8.21 per hour rising to £8.40 per hour after graduation from training programme
- Job Description
General Role & Responsibilities
- – Always be a Treetop ambassador and live by the Treetop Behaviours at all times
- – Embrace Treetop’s purpose: “To make every moment an adventure for our guests”
- – Be caring, respectful, considerate and sensitive to others
- – Go above and beyond to anticipate guests’ needs and wants before they ask
- – Understand that the details really matter
- – Uphold our standards and way of doing things described in our “How-To” Guides
- – Participate in and follow the team Daily Rota
- – Work at pace when required and perform well under pressure
- – Attend and embrace any training and development sessions deemed necessary by your General Manager or the Learning and Development Team
- – Carry out any reasonable requests from a Manager
- – Perform duties and attend meetings from time to time outside of operating hours
Mini Golf Experience, Bar, Café, Pizza, Parties & Events
- - Be welcoming and approachable to all our guests
- - Manage queues and ensure guests have all information for the best possible mini golf experience
- - Process transactions efficiently and effectively
- - Carry out course walks to maintain standards of presentation and cleanliness
- - Genuinely engage with guests and ensure smooth flow of play around the courses
- - Help maintain courses to Treetop standards to include artificial foliage shaping, cleaning and carpet care
- - Engage with and welcome bar and cafe guests and process food and drink transactions
- - Prepare and serve Treetop menu items including hot & soft drinks, cocktails, spirits, pizzas and snacks in line with standards set in our “how-to” guides
- - Demonstrate excellent product knowledge for each and every item on our Treetop menu
- - Make sure all seating areas are clean, tidy and set up to our standards at all times
- - Follow the Challenge 21 policy
- - Monitor and re-stock supplies and products pre, during and after opening hours
- - Carry out hourly, daily, weekly and monthly checks and tasks in all areas of Treetop
- - Host kids’ parties, celebrations and corporate events
- - Communicate and action enquires for party and event bookings
Health & Safety
- - Make sure the safety of the team and guests comes first
- - Take responsibility for following the health and safety guidelines
- - Follow and implement all Treetop Health & Safety policies and procedures
If you’re ready for a new adventure, we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV and any covering information to email@example.com
On the lookout
Can’t see the job you’re looking for? Don’t worry, we’re always interested in hearing from talented people who want to join our team.
To apply for our Cardiff team send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for our Manchester team send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.